Saturday, April 24, 2021

Tomatoes Back Home and Playful Kitties

    R. has been tending to my tomato and pepper transplants in northern BC while I'm in Halifax.  He potted the tomato seedlings over the past week.   Below are a few of the pictures he sent me.  It looks like the germination rate was great this year.  The only variety that might not pull through is Valencia; only two of the five seeds planted germinated.






The pepper seedlings will be potted in the next week.

   I was also treated to some pictures of our kitties.  :)   Spring is in the air, and they can feel it.  Lou rolled around to her heart's content in the warm dirt on the south side of the house...



Bea, while cleaner, is just as frisky.  "You can't possibly be angry at me for being on the counter...I am too cute...!"

 





No comments:

Post a Comment