Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Gold-Plated Grow-Light

   Okay, not literally gold-plated.  I just experienced a wee bit of sticker shock this week when I ordered a replacement bulb for the Lee Valley Grow-Light Kit I received for Christmas in 2015. This grow-light has worked out really well, and I have relied on it for starting my transplants in the Spring.  The replacement bulbs are not listed for sale on the website, and instead have to be purchased through Lee Valley's Special Orders department.  In any case, a new 18" Sunblaster LED strip light is on the way!

   A few weeks ago, a dear friend shared some of her Maglia Rosa tomato seeds with me. She enclosed them in this lovely card, which I have kept where I can see it every day.


 

    Check out this detailed list of Canadian small seed businesses that includes vendors of seed potatoes, garlic, and berries, fruit trees and nut trees. The blogger did a great job putting this resource together!


No comments:

Post a Comment