Sunday, July 19, 2020

Our Suppertime Visitor


   Around 6pm this evening, we were in the living room watching a show and having supper when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.  Glancing out the living room window, I did a double take upon spotting this little visitor in the garden.








   A moment after this picture was taking, our visitor started munching on the sunflower.  There are a few other sunflowers in the garden plots and raised beds, but they are only about 2 inches tall.




   I opened the door as slowly and as quietly as I could to get another picture, but this spooked our visitor.  She turned left at the end of the driveway and headed toward the shallow ravine a street up that leads out of town.  Hopefully, she makes it safely home following her adventure in town.






No comments:

Post a Comment