Saturday, May 9, 2020

First Garlic and Who Took My Picture?


Ta-daaa!  The first two garlic sprouts of the year have finally appeared in the garlic patch. 




The cosmos have started to germinate in their juice-container greenhouses outside.




   With perennial crops in mind, I decided to start rhubarb from seed this year.  We'll plant some of the transplants out at R's family's farm later this month, rather than planting them here.  I didn't expect the germination rates to be this good.  If it's true that "one plant will satisfy the needs of one household", then I will have plenty of seedlings to share, from the looks of things!




   I spotted this meme online yesterday and just had to share.  This is my vibe as I putter around the yard in the mornings from April to October. Hee hee! 




No comments:

Post a Comment