Friday, November 30, 2018

Good Morning, Deer


   Just after 6:00am, as I was getting dressed, the light over our front step turned on.  It is motion-activated, and I thought a neighbourhood cat might be visiting.  I turned towards the living room to go look out the window and, surprise...!











   When this one started to started to walk away, I raced to the front window to get a closer look.  It was just in time to see a male about the same size follow her around the side of the house.  I waited for them to come back around the other side, but they must have hopped over our back fence and left through the alley.

A nice way to start the day.  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely experience, Dawn! Nice reward for early rising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like our yard! I love to see the deer at our feeders and spending time in our front yard!

    ReplyDelete