Thursday, July 25, 2024

Pink Blush and Other Sweet Things

   A year or so ago, a friend kindly sent me some 'Pink Blush' lavatera seeds as a gift.  I finally planted them this summer and am so glad I did!  It is a compact dwarf variety that is loaded with blooms.  This picture doesn't do the pale pink centres of the flowers justice.  Even the shape they take as they unfurl from their buds seems magical.

 


A volunteer poppy in the North garden.  These kinds of surprises are so fun.



 

Kitty contentedly lounging in the pea patch while I check on the Ropreco tomato plants nearby.

 


The first Anaheim of the season.  Peppers don't always do well for me, so I am happy to have this one.

 


 

The zucchini are coming along.  Relish is in my future!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment